- ticket title
- Niger Delta militants warns government over Anambra guber election
- man has been left devastated after he caught his wife drunk and n*ked with another man at a friend’s house
- truck driver has approached a spiritualist at his shrine begging the man of cloth to unite him with a wife he caught pants down with another man.
- #CyberCrime: Young lady murdered by man she met on Facebook
- traditional healer has made a startling turnaround as she gets born-again, surrenders python and makes a confession in church
A South African bodybuilding champion has died from horrific injuries after an attempted backflip during a competition went badly wrong.
Sifiso Lungelo Thabete broke his neck after landing on his head.
Worried officials raced toward the former junior world champion when he remained motionless on the mat on Saturday.
Young bodybuilder Sifiso Lungelo Thabete died after breaking his neck while trying to do a backflip
South African bodybuilding magazine Muscle Evolution wrote of the champion: ‘The bodybuilding community was shocked and saddened by the tragic news of the death of Sifiso Lungelo Thabete, a bodybuilder from Umlazi in KwaZulu-Natal, at the weekend.’
It reports that he was tipped for a bright future, having been a former IFBB Junior World Champion in the up to 75kg category.
He had ‘impressed the crowd and the judges with unbelievable muscle size and maturity beyond his age’ in his most recent competition, it reported.
The young bodybuilder had been tipped for a big future and his death has sent shockwaves through the sport
Worried officials rushed to help after he remained motionless on the mat on Saturday