- ticket title
- clan reject deputy governorship slot in Anambra state
- President Buhari Spotted Catching Fun With His Wife
- Youth Stage Solidarity March In Support Of Buhari Anti-corruption Policies In Bauchi
- See the first and only Nigerian woman to serve in Israel’s army
- ABDUCTED NYSC Member Serving in Nasarawa Released!
As our happy new year interview segment continues, Gt9ja Blog brought to you, one of our own, a beauty queen with difference, a builder of the builders of the nation, HER MAJESTY QUEEN NGOZI ONWUZURIKE KATRINA – Miss Photogenic Face of Remac 2016/2017.In this interview her majesty talked about how she loves to help child and the less privilege in our society.
2. What make to go into modelling or your dream of becoming beauty queen?We are just two in the family myself and my brother and I’m the only daughter of my mother. I love my family so much, I love helping children. I’m God fearing and caring, I decided to go into modeling because I realize that I’m pretty and I have the potentials of what it takes to be a beauty queen most especially the passion I have for modeling, and I believed I could make it with God by my side.
I represent Remac Ent as Miss photogenic face of Remac 2016/2017
5. What time and dates do you want to execute theses projects?
May 27th 2017 children’s day Time not fixed yet
6. Do you have your personal organization such as foundation, organisation for jobs creation, organization for public awareness?None for now but hope to soon
7. When is your birthday?
8. What are the projects you have done in the pass?
Visit to the orphanage on world literacy day
9. How many contest have you participated on? name them with date and year.
10. How many crowns have you won?
I am a proud owner of 2 crowns
11. Which one do you intend to participate in the nearest future
I haven’t planned out which to attend in the nearest future because God knows best
12. How many pet projects have you done in the pass?
Just one that’s representing my brand at the orphanage during the world literacy day in 2016
13. What is your philosophy about life?In life Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.
14. In the next five years what are we, your fans and supporters expecting from you?
In the next five years you all should expect great deeds from me because i know God is taking me to a higher place
15. How will you describe your project director and team members?
My project director who is my manager has been the best so far coz he takes his time to make sure i do the right thing and my friends who have been supportive as my team members they all have been wonderful
All thanks to God almighty for bringing me to this level of my life, my Family members and also thanks to my friends @Aisha Abubakar @hawal @promise @sophie @ihechi @blessing @chidera i really appreciate ur support and lovely wishes u guys re the best thing in the world
17. What do you have to tell other beauty queens like you?
Every beauty queen out there i just want to say ur all doing a great job out there but always remember God loves you all and he will continue to lift u higher.
And for the beautiful ladies who are just coming up beauty comes with courage and smartness never give up on ur dream coz you have all have something great in u and u can also become a queen just like me
Finally, i want to say a vwry bif than you to Thanks CEO and founder of Gt9ja for the wonderful interview it was a great time with you.
If you want to be participate in the interview segment call or whatsapp : +2347064568635