- ticket title
- Niger Delta militants warns government over Anambra guber election
- man has been left devastated after he caught his wife drunk and n*ked with another man at a friend’s house
- truck driver has approached a spiritualist at his shrine begging the man of cloth to unite him with a wife he caught pants down with another man.
- #CyberCrime: Young lady murdered by man she met on Facebook
- traditional healer has made a startling turnaround as she gets born-again, surrenders python and makes a confession in church
The chief executive officer of Gt9ja Communications Limited, a native of kokori inland in Agbon clan, Comrade Itodje Okiemute Godstime has declared his political ambition to run for the office of Chairman, Ethiope East Local Government Area in the forthcoming local government election in delta state, Nigeria.
Comrade Itodje who is also the Chief press secretary to Chief Dr. Amb. Oyibode – 2014 delta state governorship aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, made this declaration in Abuja on Thursday, saying the time has come for youths in Nigeria to take dominant position and play significant roles in the politics of Nigeria.
The future of our dear country, Nigeria lies in our hands. When we were much younger our elders said we are the leaders of tomorrow and we have not seen the tomorrow they talk about yet they keep on ruling and leading us to a land of no success.
Although in their own way they have tried and I think it is time to the youths to handle the activities of the government because those that are ruling us now, they started ruling when they were young like us.
I want to use this opportunity to urge every youths in Ethiope East local Government Area of delta state, that my government will be a government of the youths by the youths, while the elders are to enjoy the fruits of their labour. We will being seeking advices and fine-tuning measures to curb mayhem, enhance more on the little infrastructure that are in place and engage the entire people of ethiope east in an unquantifiable empowerment and jobs creation, Comrade Itodje stated.